Saturday, July 9, 2011

Master Schedule

My tips. It took me about two years to realize this, however I'm glad I did. My best tip is to invent your master schedule. I got in the habit of creating a master schedule during my sophomore year of college. I made a schedule every Sunday night and printed out. I kept the printed copy in a binder that contained my homework assignments. Example is below.




This is a simple way to keep your life organized for the week. My schedule went by the following information:
*Black Text= MWF class
*Burgundy Text=TR class
*Green Text=Work or Volunteer
*Blue Highlight=Special event
*Green Highlight(not shown)=homework assignment due
*Yellow Highlight=Meeting

If you stick to your schedule you can't go wrong during your college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...